From: "Sharon Kavanagh" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] [Y-IRL] free ancestry
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:03:02 -0700

Free 3-day-Ancestry.com is working for me. Could it be you already had an
account (a free one, having once given them your e-mail address and created
a password)? If so, there is a small-print option to choose that way of
registering. That was the case with me, I chose that option, it worked...
Sharon