Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Neil McDowell
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:33:53 EDT

Hi Nan,
I looked up the McDowell you mentioned and it's not Neil. BUT by looking at
the various newspaper articles I think I may have found Neil. There were
several articles about Neil McDowell who worked for Rockwell. The latest
article I could find was Valley News in Van Nuys, CA, May 20, 1971. It cites Neil
McDowell as the Association President of The Export Managers Association of
Los Angeles. He may well be alive and living in CA. I've tried my usual
searches and haven't found him. There were two Neil McDowell's listed but there
was a fee to see the information.
Thanks!
Barbara