From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call McDowell
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:55:45 -0500

Barbara,

I don't think that area was largely transients.
There were many large private homes and buildings with two and three
apartments, and many people took in boarders.
It was very common. And the boarders were working class people.

I'm stumped on Neil. He's not in the SSDI. He would be about 91
through wouldn't he?
Have you looked through online telephone directories.

Any one else have any ideas?

Nan