From: "Kevin J. O'Keefe" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Sligo Brennans
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:17:10 -0500

Thank you Kathleen,

Mom went to school in Curry and then in Ballymote. Her sister, my aunt,
married Shamus Brett from Curry, so we are related to the Bretts in Curry
now. I've been to Ireland four times so far. My fathers side, the O'Keefes
came to Canada in 1837 and my father was the first son to return in
1976...three generations later...I was then 7 yrs. old. Dad passed away on a
trip to Ireland 22 yrs. ago at Limerick Regional Hospital in 1985. If I get
some better Brennan info I will send it to you.

Kevin