From: "Rosaleen Scanlon" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Sligo Brennans
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:56:39 +0100

Hello Kevin
I live in Co.Sligo . I think that the area you mentioned is CHAFFPOOL
Chaffpool is close to Ballymote. In Ireland civil and church parishes differ
slightly and may even overlap. Some have changed boundaries since the 1901
census. The following link is very good . The sligo 1901 census is on line
here
www.Leitrim-Roscommon.com
Good luck
Rosaleen