From: "Kevin J. O'Keefe" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Sligo Brennans
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:28:44 -0500

Hello Kathleen,

My mother was born at Curry, County, Sligo(Sligeach) in 1930. Emigrated to
Lindsay Ontario Canada in 1952.
Her grandmother on her mother's side is a Brennan.
my mother is Bridget Teresa (Cooke) O'Keefe
my grandmother was Bridget (Coffee) Cooke, Grandfather was Thomas Cooke.
my ggrandmother was Maria (Brennan). GGradnfather was a Coffee. Could there
be a connection?
All were from Sligo at Curry (Powelsboro area section) (Chasspool area
section) Moylough is the parish.

bye for now, Kevin O'Keefe
Lindsay, Ontario