From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Gille Sligo & Roscommon
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:49:30 -0500

From Chicago Irish Families:

Gillen, Daniel, June 22, 1888, at resid., 395 W. Indiana st., aged 63
yrs., native of Co. Sligo, husband of the late Ann, and brother of
Bartholomew, and James Gillen. Funeral from St. Columbkille's Church
to Calvary (1) Ann Gillen, died Dec. 21, 1884, aged 52, native of Co.
Sligo. (1)

Gillen, Hugh S., son of John and Ann Gillen, died Dec. 20, 1890, aged
23 yrs., erected by his father John Gillden, native of Parish
Athleague, Co. Rsocommon; Section U (3)

Gillen, Mary, sister of Mrs. Kelly, and Martin Gillen, native of Co.
Sligo, aged 26 yrs. Funeral from her sister's resid., 2807 Hickory
st. to St. Bridget's Church to Calvary -Sept. 29, 1897 (1)