From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Congratulations to Kay Brennan Mammoser!
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:37:11 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations Kay! How exciting for you. I remember the thrill of my #1 grandchild's birth like it was yesterday.......she just celebrated her 25th birthday on the 29th.

Judie Mason

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Congratulations to our friend Kay on the birth of her first grandchild!

John Howard Mammoser IV entered the Irish in Chicago world this morning!

Good health and much happiness to all the family.

Nan