Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:18:36 -0500

Tom,

I was a southsider also. My ex-wife grew up in Evergreen Park and graduated from EPCHS in 1968. I lived across the border in Chicago on 85th St between California and Francisco. I also lived in EP after we were married on 97th Place off Francisco, then we divorced and I lived on 98th & Pulaski. When I remarried, my wife and I moved to 94th & Utica. We moved after 12 years on Utica to Frankfort, then farther south still, Peoria. My ex and my daughter still live there, they are next-door neighbors.

Bill Karr in Peoria, IL., USA