Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] 1880 Census
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:18:06 -0400

Thanks, Eileen, for searching Heritage Quest. He did have one son, Robert Alexander McClelland, a physician living in Yorkville, Illinois. He was boarding with another family at the time and his dad was not listed there. You may be right, though. Alexander may have gone elsewhere temporarily after the death of his wife. He may have met his second wife while away which may be why I haven't found her in Chicago.? I've only looked for them in Cook Co. The search goes on.... Thanks for the suggestion!
Alice