From: "Eileen Johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] 1880 Census
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:57:08 -0400

I use Heritage Quest to view Census records and I looked through all of S.
LaSalle and Arnold and did not see anything that looked like McClelland.
Did he have any childred from his first marriage? Is it possible he could
have gone to live with a relative after his wifes death?

Eileen Beales Johnson
Lexington, NC