Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish and the illinois and Michigan Canal
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:34:26 -0500

The cemetery is very pretty. I have a a great grandfather, a great granduncle, and a set of 2 x great grandparents that are buried there. I have a picture of the entrance I took when I went there to see the grave. I don't know if I can post the picture to the list, but if anyone would like a copy, I would send it to them.

Bill