Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:20:28 -0500

Alice,

My 2 x great grandmother was Elizabeth Hennessey Morrissey. Her sister was Johanna Hennessey. She married Maurice Dooley and moved to Chicago. They are in the 1870 census with Elizabeth and her daughter, Ella, but not my great grandmother, Hannah. In the 1880 census, Elizabeth remarried Patrick Ledwell and had 6 kids together. Ella and Hannah are also there. John Morrissey supposedly died at sea, no record, though. Ella married Dr. Michael Kelleher. Hannah married John Joseph O'Toole. In fact, there is an Edward Hennessey living with Johanna and Maurice in the 1870 census.

Bill