From: "Marilyn" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] KELLY/KELLEY, LYNCH AND YANAHAN
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:01:53 -0400

Hi Nan,

Yes, that is my family. The person mentioned in this obit was the daughter of Mary and Michael KELLEY. I already had the obit for Mary MURPHY and have the death record for her as well. I am trying to find info on the parents. Also, other information that I haven't been able to get yet. I would like to connect with someone who is also researching any of these families.

The YANAHAN family is very large and there must be scads of descendants somewhere. Thank you for reply to my post.

Marilyn

This thread: