Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] 1880 Census
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:09:37 -0400

Patti,
I have seen this entry before, but dismissed it because it was done in June and Alexander wasn't married then. However, I just looked at it again and saw that he was listed as a widower! Belle is listed as "wife" though, so I assumed Alex was her husband. I will hang on to this just in case. Thanks for your efforts! I will also do a search on the LDS website. I appreciate the suggestion. (I tend to depend on Ancestry.com too much.)
Alice