Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Tour of St. James of Sag Bridge
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:02:18 EDT

At our last Lunch we talked about doing a tour of the cemetery at St. James
of Sag Bridge in Lemont - Archer Avenue near route 83.

I have called the Lemont Historical Society, St. James rectory, and the
author of the self guided tour booklet of the cemetery. There is NO guided tour
available. None of these sources know of anyone who will do a guided tour
there. Hmmmmm! Maybe we should do the tour on Halloween (just kidding).

The cemetery is open in the mornings and until mid afternoon on most days.
We would need to check with the pastor there to verify that the cemetery will
be open when we decide to come. I would imagine that it is open a bit later
on Sundays.

I intend to order the self guided tour booklet from the author today (It is
not available at the church.).

My Sundays in August are totally accounted for already. September is out
for me due to knee replacement surgery. October dates depend on the date
finalization of our next lunch. Perhaps we will know soon on the date for the
lunch.

If there is an interest in doing the cemetery tour as a group in August or
September ( I think Sunday was mentioned as the best date) post your thoughts.
I can get the booklet to someone who is going on the tour.

Maureen N