From: "Kevin J. O'Keefe" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] O'keefe Missing G Uncle in Chicago 1920's
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:43:40 -0400

Hi Nan,

You have hit the nail right on the head!! His age is correct as he was born
in 1878. The image you sent me must be him. He was born in Canada as well as
both his parents. In April of 1910 he was already out of work for 12 weeks.
I noticed on the page there is a column #29 and for him it has a #3 written
in. The heading is too blurry to read but it looks like members of the
household or something like that. If it is the number of people in the home,
there could be more family. Thank you so much! Kevin