From: "Kevin J. O'Keefe" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] O'keefe Missing G Uncle in Chicago 1920's
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:57:35 -0400

Nan,

Does the Illinois death certificate mention where the birth may have been or
the person's profession?
May I view the US census online?

I think the printer in the Acme Hotel may be my uncle...how many arthurs
could have been printers? As for the one in Sangamon ...his birth may be an
error.
Thank you very much for the help. This is the closest I have ever got to his
whereabouts.

bye for now, Kevin