From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] O'keefe Missing G Uncle in Chicago 1920's
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:12:46 -0500

Kevin,

I can't find your Arthur O'keefe in the 1920 or 1930 census.

And there is no way we can tell by looking at these Illinois death
index records if one of those three
was the same person who was at the Acme Hotel in 1910. None of them
even show age except the one in Sangamon that we've ruled out.
He's about the right age, but born Illinois

I don't know if you want to take a gamble on one of those two
certificates.
There were two other Arthur O'Keefe's in Illinois and neither was
your greatuncle.

He may have moved on to another state, a different profession.
He may have been missed or misspelled in the censes.
He may have gone by a different first name.

Nan