From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] 1st Irish American Catholic Chicago Mayor
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 03:17:01 -0500

Chicago Tribune October 15, 1918

HOPKINS, JOHN P
fond brother of the Misses Adelia, Kate, Julia Hopkins, Mrs Anna
Lydon, Mrs Mary Bonfield and Mrs John McCormick. Funeral Wednesday
morning Oct 16 at 10 oclock from late residence 3236 Michigan Blvd to
St James Church 29th st and Wabash ave.
where solemn pontfical mass of requiem will be celebrated, thence by
automobiles to Calvary cemetery.