From: Nancy Mazzeo Reeb <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Who are you?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:12:54 -0400

Hi Maureen

I am the administrator of this list which I started many years back. It
has always been a very peaceful list and all the members are great.
Thanks!!!!

Back in 2002-3 a group of Chicago people with ties to Kiltimagh, County
Mayo had a reunion. For most of the people there it was a first time
meeting of each other. I was on my flight home from Mayo and missed it.
They never did it again and I was always sorry I missed it. One day I
hope to get to Chicago to meet a lot of people and many relatives. I was
there this time coming back from Mayo but only time enough for a
connecting flight to Philadelphia.

I think it is a great idea of gathering like this. One of these days I
may join you all.

Nancy Mazzeo Reeb

wrote:

> Nancy,
>
> Some of us from the list were at lunch yesterday and were just curious
> about the name of the list administrator.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Maureen

> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com
> <http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982>;.