From: "Joyce Hennessy" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] July 22 Irish-In-Chicago lunch
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:57:08 -0500

Hi Maureen,

As usual I am a "day late and a dollar short" but wow, what a great time we
had on the 22nd. Will put you in charge for anything - the weather as you
stated was just perfect. I am just amazed and awed at all the knowledge some
of you have. I just try and absorb a portion of it. I learn so much - now if
I can only remember half of it <grin> So, thank you so much.

Joyce Hennessy