From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Minogue Researchers and using Rootsweb RSL
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 01:00:23 -0500

http://rsl.rootsweb.com/#search

I forget to use this resource above and it is such a good one.
Go to the link above and enter a surname that you are researching and
it will list all registered researchers for that surname. Don't
forget to register!. And remember to come back to it from time to
time to check for new registered researchers for your Surnames.

I took a look at "Minogue" because of all the recent discussions and
exchanges amongst several of you.
I noticed a few on that list that were researcing Minogues from Clare
to Chicago and that these researchers have not appeared on our IRish
in Chicago list. They are probably a good contact for some of you if
you have not already corresponded with them.

Nan.

This thread: