From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Great Lunch-thanks Maureen
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

Same goes for me! I really enjoyed the day.........wish there were more time!

Thanks so much for this Maureen.

Judie

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Maureen,

Thanks once again for organizing another delightful luncheon meeting
for our group.
Just being there was heroic! with your back out and your knees
acting up.

You couldn't have found a lovelier spot than the Garden at the Art
Institute.
And thank you for all the planning and thanks also to you Jack for
your initiative with Brian Donovan at IAHC.

It was really great seeing All of you again....and finally meeting
you Judie. I enjoyed the great conversation and appreciated the
exchange of information and ideas. Looking forward to the next one
sometime in October maybe.

I hope more of you on the List can join us next time.

Nan

Beth, we missed you........hope you're feeling better.
Kay-----any news since 230pm???!!! Let us know.

This thread: