From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] EGAN MCMAHON RICE
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:21:47 -0500

Boy, I wish I knew. We are only 90 miles away but might as well be a
million miles. In typical County Kerry fashion they kept intermarrying so
much I don't know who is who.
Now one who used to come visit my late father was James McMahon (1909-1982).
He was a homicide investigator with CPD then later moved up to chief of
security at McCormick Place. But again, know he is a cousin but now "how".
Frustrating as heck. If I thought it would work I'd do a séance to bring
back my grandmother who knew every relative who set foot in Illinois lol