Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:03:42 +0000 (GMT)

Larry,
I have great great grandparents, James McNally (1820-1861) and Bridget (1820-1890) who had children
Ellen (married James Dempsey and they had a daughter Ellen who married John Quinn),
Henry,
Sarah (my great grandmother who married Philip Biggins),
James, and
Catherine.
Here is a link to a history I did for James and Bridget McNally: http://www.peterspioneers.com/JBM.htm
Peter biggins