From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Water Street
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

There still remains part of South Water St. and also North Water Street.....the directional is E or W.
If one lived there, the address would read 100 E. South Water St. or 110 W. North Water St. Confusing! Thank goodness we don't have to many of these streets anymore!!

Judie Mason

wrote:
Kay & Bill,

South Water Street became Wacker Drive, I think. Type in your browser:
Water Street Chicago & you will get a lot of sites to go to . Hope this helps.
Karen (mailto:)