From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Another Question: South Center St.
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,

This is a great website that should answer your question. Be sure to check out the spelling CENTRE.

http://www.rootsweb.com/~itappcnc/index.htm

I don't believe there was a street called South Center. I think the South was a directional word.

Judie Mason
Chicago

wrote:
Listers,

Can someone tell me what South Center St. was renamed? I looked at A Look at Cook and the Chicago History Museum websites to no avail.

Bill