From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Diane,

I was at St. Sylvester's just yesterday for the installation of the new pastor, Fr. Paul Stein. The corner stone has the founding date of 1906 and Fr. Paul was telling me the church is having it's 100 year celebratiion this coming November. I'm wondering if you have the correct marriage year. Although, they could possibly have been operating out of a store front while the church was being built. Whatever, just a tidbit of information for you.

Judie Mason
Chicago

wrote:
Here are my interests (and grandparents):

Julia Farrelly, Kingscourt, Co. Cavan to Peoria to Chicago
John Fergus Kerrigan, Kilkeedy, Co. Clare to Peoria to Chicago
Married 1900 in Holy Name Cathedral, raised family in Maternity of BVM and
Our Lady of Grace parishes (Logan Square)
John worked for Peoples Gas, member of AOH

Bridget (Delia) Lohan/Logan, Killian, Co. Galway to Chicago
Patrick James Lally, Islandeady, Co. Mayo to Chicago
Married 1901 in St. Sylvester's Church (Humboldt Park) 1901 and raised family
there
Patrick a Chicago police officer (South Loop)

Diane