From: "Marilyn Shanahan" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] EGAN
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:27:44 -0500

Sorry Judie...The badge numbers are only given on those killed in line of
duty, and no badge number 1259 circa 1923. There is an archive dept at the
police academy, my son tells me. He is presently a police officer, and you
might try to call there and ask for the historian who would find it very
easy to "computer research" the badge number with a name, I would
think...worth a try.
Good luck
Marilyn