From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] CHICAGO POLICE RESEARCH
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Bill...........you've received the same documentation I received a number of years ago when turnover time was less that a week. At times, information could also be obtained over the phone! Times have changed.

Judie

wrote:
Judie,

I just received a letter from IRAD regarding my grandfather, Peter Karr. He was Chicago Police Officer. The records indicate only dates of hire, promotion, etc. It is not an archive of "personnel files". Turn-around time is 2-4 weeks.

Bill