From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] CHICAGO POLICE RESEARCH
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

I'll check on that Maureen. Last I checked with IRAD, the police records I received did not give badge numbers. Thanks for the suggestion.

Judie

wrote:
Judie,

It seems to me that police records were mentioned in the IRAD holdings at
NEI University Library. I am not certain, but I went through the holdings
list recently and I think I saw something about CPD holdings.

Maureen