From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] CHICAGO POLICE RESEARCH
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:10:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Nan............I see if I can track him down first thing Monday. If I get any worthwhile information, I'll post it on the list.

Judie Mason

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Judie,

Have you had any contact with Dennis Bingham?
He was (a few years ago) the Chicago Police Historian.
He was involved in the production of the WTTW film on Chgo Police
Captain O'Neill who is memorialized for preserving Irish music.
I don't have any contact info any more on Dennis, but try to track
him down through Wttw or the
CPD. He's an expert on the Police archives.

Nan

Dennis is also a baseball umpire and I think involved in Chicago
baseball history.