Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Interests: Parish ChicagoNeighborhood Surnames
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:56:18 -0500

Nancy,

Hi, yes I think we spoke of this before. The Patrick McGann you speak of is a judge I believe. He is my cousin's cousin. He has a brother named Bill that was a terror. I know, we hung around for awhile.

I'm not really researching the McGann's at this point. My maternal aunt (Joan O'Toole) married James McGann. She is not very forthcomiung with information. I am still the blacksheep, according to her. I'll be 60 next March and she'll be 80. I believe it's time to hang it up, but she has always been snooty. You know the old dog story.

Bill