Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call - Heeney / Healy (St. Mel's) WestGarfield P...
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:25:08 EDT

Tim,
Not searching Heeney but did know a Tom Heaney & his mother - Rae Heaney, a
school teacher - both living in the Chicago area & I believe in St Mels
parish. Rae was a close friend of my mother's so that would put her at about
96-97 years old. She is buried at Mt Carmel Cemetery in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Tom got married & don't know anything more about him. I knew Rae - she & my
Mom belonged to the same bridge club. Rae's brother was a Msgr. (priest -
forget his last name), working at the Chancery Office in Chicago 1940's - 1950's.
Do you know about these people? If you do, would be interested in knowing
more in their later lives.
Thanks - Karen