From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] End Of Watch
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:07:49 -0700 (PDT)

Judie,
I just remembered what bookstore I was in at the time. Border's in Orland...so I would assume most Border's would have it.

Patti

Judith Mason <> wrote:
Patti,

I just looked the book up Amazon.........End of Watch is about a LAPD officer killed with the only witness his 10 year old daughter. Is this the book you were talking about?

Judie

patricia meyers
wrote:
Judie,
Have you seen that book out End of Watch about all the policemen killed in the line of duty? It's a heavy book and probably expensive.

Patti

Judith Mason wrote:
Whoops! Had intended my reply to go to the list in addition to Pat.

Parishes for my EGAN line include St. Anne, St. Gabriel and Visitation

Judie Mason