From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] parish
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:00:40 -0700 (PDT)

Have you looked back at Old St Mary's? My g'grandparents were also married at Old St Mary's and even tho they moved to Lombard they came in in January years later to have their son baptized there. Possibly it might have been for the convenience of the sponsors...don't know.

Patti Meyers

Don Wixted <> wrote:
Hi

Am searching for the parish that my husband's grandfather MATHEW WIXTED would have been baptized

His parents were married in Old St.Mary's in 1873. .

MATHEW was the 5th child, and was born 24 December 1883. His place of birth was listed as 203 Aberdeen , Chicago

Neither, Holy family or Old St. Patrick have him in their records.

All help will be greatly appreciated

Diane from S.C.