Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call - PERFECT FORMAT FOR DATABASE
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:29:37 EDT

Hi Nan;

I'm still looking for my uncle Michael Enright. In the 1920 fed. census there
was a Michael Enright, age 27, living at 6121 Marshfield Ave. in Chicago. I
believe in Cook Co. He was a boarder living with the Kenney family. He was
working as a motorman on the Chicago City Railroad.

After arriving in Brooklyn on Sept 8, 1911, he married Mary Galvin a few
months later on Jan. 21. 1912 in Manhattan. I have his marriage certificate. They
may have separated and he went to Chicago. {only God knows}

If I knew the nearest Catholic Church to that Marshfield address I could
write to them for information. I know I'm grasping at straws but I guess that's
what Genealogy is.

Take care and thanks.

Patrick

This thread: