From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRAD records
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

What I received were employment logs, record of demotion/reinstatement......you'll have to contact IRAD for details. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Judie

wrote:
Judie
What kind of records are available for Chicago firemen & are they available
for the years of 1894 to 1913? My gradnfather was an engineer on a steam
operated fire truck during those years. Thanks for your help.
Karen
(mailto:)