From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call - PERFECT FORMAT FOR DATABASE
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:15:55 -0700 (PDT)

Nan,
Do you know of anyplace on the net which gives parish boundaries? I know of the two-volume book of parishes, but was wondering if anyone had broken that down to make things easier for those of us who have addresses but no knowledge of the parish.

LDS has Chicago parishes on film but by name and not by addresses.

If no one has done that yet, I may try to do that on my own and would inform the list along with dates, if known.

Patti

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Hello Listers,

Thank you to all of you who have responded to the roll call for your
Surname/Parish Interests of your Chicago Irish ancestors.
And for those of you who haven't yet, please do!

I have started a database from your Roll Call emails.
Below I have inserted Peter Biggins response. This turns out to be
the perfect format for for entering data to the database.

For future responses for Roll Call, please try and follow Peter's
format.
If you don't have a parish, try to include a neighborhood or rough
address ( Bridgetport of 35th&Lowe for example )
If you don't know the origins in Ireland, just put Ireland.

Thanks very much.

Nan

And thanks Peter.