From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call - PERFECT FORMAT FOR DATABASE
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:14:17 -0500

Hello Listers,

Thank you to all of you who have responded to the roll call for your
Surname/Parish Interests of your Chicago Irish ancestors.
And for those of you who haven't yet, please do!

I have started a database from your Roll Call emails.
Below I have inserted Peter Biggins response. This turns out to be
the perfect format for for entering data to the database.

For future responses for Roll Call, please try and follow Peter's
format.
If you don't have a parish, try to include a neighborhood or rough
address ( Bridgetport of 35th&Lowe for example )
If you don't know the origins in Ireland, just put Ireland.

Thanks very much.

Nan

And thanks Peter.