Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Miniter in Chicago
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:19:43 -0400

Nan,

Thank you so much.? These are all part of a big family I am researching, from an immigration era document that has passed down in our family, although a few of these names?are new ones.? You don't happen to have the date of the Patrick J.?Miniter obit, so you?? I knew there was a NY connection, but not Buffalo!? New link to follow!

You really are amazing!? Thank you again.

Susan Larkin