Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Roll Call
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:00:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/2007 8:28:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
writes:
Higgins in Lake County in 1860's (two Higgins daughters married Enright
brothers and had children baptized at both parishes; their parents: Duffy
from
Co. Cavan & Higgins from Belfast.

Dear Margaret,

I have to dig and get my papers out but I have a Higgins that married a
Hackett in Lake County I believe. Let me dig and get back to you.

By the way, my great grandmother was Margaret McCarthy, from Currow,
Co.Kerry.
Ire to Saratoga Springs,NY to Chicago to Evanston.

Ann Minogue Smith