From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Interests: Parish Chicago NeighborhoodSurnames
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:13:59 -0700 (PDT)

Cathy,

I have some Sherrys as Godparents to my family in St. Columbkille and St. Jarlarth parish. Could have been Old St. Johns too. I believe John Sherry may have worked from my gr grandfather's (b. Co. Clare) livery business.............John Rohen (Rohan/Roughan) Teaming.

Judie Mason
Chicago

patricia meyers <> wrote:
Cathy,
Any of your Sherry family from St Sabina's? I knew a Marianne Sherry, brother William from that parish.

Patti Meyers

Catherine Sherry wrote:
Cathy Sherry
Now live near South Bend, IN