Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Reference for Intermarriage of Miniter,Minogue & Kane
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:52:24 -0400

The gentleman at the East Clare Genealogical Society in 2003 told me of the intermarriages of these 3 names in East Clare.? There is a woman who lives in Caher, near Feakle, in East Clare who is up in years now and is the never married?niece of a man named John Miniter & she told me the same on a visit to her home.

In my own family, Bridget Miniter of East Clare married John Kane.? I don't know for sure what county he is from. ? I just know they married soon after arrival in America in the 1850's.?

I wish I know more than that.

Susan