Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Minogue
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:47:28 -0500

Moe,

I grew up with a Minogue family across the alley from me. I had a crush on Katie Minogue. We were in the same grade and the same classroom. I heard many years ago that she was divorced. There were 3 girls in the family - Maureen, Kathleen, and Eileen. There's a pattern in there somewhere. I don't recall the father's name though, maybe Gene.

Bill