From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Boarding House for irish immigrant women
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:24:11 -0500

Listers,

I was trying to zero in on 42nd and Berkley for Anita using Stephen
Morse's one step and I'm having trouble.
Anybody good at this?

I was thinking if I could find the ED and then snoop around the area,
this boarding house might have a name,
if so then we might be able to get more information on it.

Nan