From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Indenturement
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:12:26 -0500

Cathy,

I was hoping someone on the list will have some information.
I was thinking it would be in Court records but which one or ones, I
don't know where to begin.

Have you taken a look at the Records Description of IRAD (Illinois
Records Archives Depository):

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/archives/irad/recdesc.html
Maybe you could write to that site.

But maybe the first thing you could do is call or write the Archives
Dept of the Clerk of the Court:
http://198.173.15.34/?section=RecArchivePage&RecArchivePage=6000

Nan