From: "Carmen DiGiacomo" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Minogue
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:57:42 -0400

There are Minogues from Tipperary. I know of a branch in the Cashel area.
There were 2 generations of Minogues who were the groundskeeper/caretaker
for the cemetery at the Rock of Cashel. Father and son are both buried in
that cemetery. The son was survived by his wife Monica who was the
owner/operator of the Rock of Cashel Shop and they lived across the laneway
from the shop. Monica was alive but not well about a year ago. I don't know
if she is still on this earth. If she has passed on I am sure she is buried
in the Rock of Cashel cemetery also.

I would think there would be excellent records of the burials in that
cemetery maintained by the parish associated with 'The Rock'.

Carmen-Pittsburgh