From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 2, Issue 193
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:31:01 -0700 (PDT)

I am a friend of Maureen Kane Wade, her daughter. I don't know if anyone has done the history of Mae Kennedy Kane. I see Maureen at least once a month for breakfast. Do you want me to ask her?

Patti

wrote:
Speaking of "Kanes", who knows the history of Mae Kennedy Kane and her Irish
dancing school? Also the famous dancing master of an earlier age, of the
south side of Chicago? Anita